does anybody else clean their phone screen by wiping it on their boob or is that just me
Have you EVER seen a more sassy Dalek walk-off?? “ooo yeah, thats right. I said it. Ain’t got time for yo shit Doctor. Rusty OUT *dalek z-neck*”
How can you make the two greatest assassins in the universe completely useless and boring?
I loved GotG, but this is fantastic and true.
Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
Apple cider donuts…hello
I was just going to scroll by but then I got the joke and burst out laughing
But seriously guys, just imagine them leading humdrum lives like ours.
The usual business.
Team Free Whatever
tumblr is like egypt nobody understands us and we worship cats
And our language is images.
Ok can we talk about how masterful that last pun was
In case you’re trying to keep track of the Infinity Gems;
- Kevin Feige (President of Marvel Studios) stated that the Tessaract seen in The Avengers and Thor was actually an Infinity Gem, specifically the Space Gem.
- The Aether seen in Thor: The Dark World is also one, although it’s yet to be confirmed exactly which one. Personally, I think it fits into the Reality Gem's power area.
- Loki’s Staff, seen in Avengers, Thor, etc appears to have a gem. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, a scene in the credits shows it being un-assembled digitally, possibly alluding to the gem in it being a Infinity Gem. I’d say it’d be the Mind Gem.
- In Guardians of the Galaxy, the “Orb” item that Peter steals houses a purple gem, said to be the Power Gem by Feige.
That leaves us with just two; the Time Gem and the Soul Gem.
Posted by philburt
yeah thats cute, but imagine how heartbroken he will be when he finds out it’s not real.
And that is a DAMN good response to the age old issue.
2007 was so important